In her third week with us Skye has
- learned to climb up stairs, something she is very excited about!
- learned that coming downstairs is more difficult, so she sits at the top and barks at the stairs because it is of course their fault.
- got a present…a gate designed for large dogs , which means she will be able to stay in the kitchen without being shut in her crate.
- grown even taller, hence the necessity for the big dog gate.
- moved to dry dog food almost completely
- put on 1.5kg since her last injection 14 days ago
- had her second injection so it is now only 10 days to go before she can go for a walk.